May 12, 2017

About Me




About me


CATS AND ART BY DORA HATHAZI MENDES. CAT ART AND CAT PAINTINGS FROM MY CAT INSPIRED ARTWORK COLLECTION of the Karavella Atelier, AND RELATED PRODUCTS FROM MY CATS OF KARAVELLA STORE.

Welcome Visitor! I am glad that You found Me and my Cat Art here!

First of all let me introduce myself. I graduated at Moholy Nagy University of Art and Design MOME Budapest, Hungary in 2002 as Textile Designer specialized in handwoven textiles. After the University I was working as a freelance designer, produced hand woven textiles, blinds, cushions for private customers using an antic loom originated from Finland.
Soon meanwhile of emerging deeply in my creative activity, I established family and accompanied my husband in abroad and lived during 10 years in 4 different countries (Bucharest-Romania, Warsaw- Poland, Sta Cruz-Portugal, Lilongwe- Malawi ) having children and seeking for inspiration.
As my loom would have been too big to take it with me I started to paint again, and to take photographs during the journey about everything what came across while encountering with different cultures. My main inspiration was my cat, as well other animals, wildlife, nature, and historical buildings, landscape, people, etc. In my paintings I prefer bright, vibrant colours, and drew inspiration from the organic and geometric forms, and motives and angular contours of Art Nouveau Movement.
In my Blog I would like to focus mainly on my Cat Inspired Artwork Collection, which contains my most known, and bestseller Cat Art, and everything which cause my fascination for these gorgeous, sophisticated animals.
Rebeka With Dora Hathazi Mendes
Rebeka With Dora Hathazi Mendes
My Art available as prints and products, and as a wide range of unique items related with my Cat Paintings. I hope you will enjoy my selections, and find quality prints or gifts for yourself, or for your Cat Lover friends.

My artworks were bought till now in several US states, and European countries, as I offer Worldwide shipping from both of my Stores, and also both stores has 30 days money pay back guarantee. ( Printings, Shipping, Guarantee and Payments are handled by FineArtAmerica / FineArtEurope and Zazzle Inc, ) 


For my available originals please visit my Online Art Gallery . Originals are shipped by me, I am making commission works also, if you have any questions please Contact me.
Currently I live in Portugal, and work at Karavella Atelier, which is located in a lovely picturesque seaside village 60 km to the North from Lisbon.I am a happy mother of two boys, with a loving Husband, and although I considered myself as a “crazy cat lady”, the 5th member of our family is a adorable Podengo Puppy ðŸ™‚
For Worldwide Shipping of museum quality prints and products, included my Cats of Karavella Gallery, please visit my Website Dora Hathazi Mendes.
 Cats of Karavella Zazzle Stores dedicated only to my Cat Art offers also Worldwide Shipping. To explore my Store in your own language, find your  Country in the list below :
Cats of Karavella Stores in your Country  
Please sign up for my Email-List, or direct E-Mail me to manomanci@yahoo.com.
I hope I will hear from You soon!
And thank You for your interest in my Artwork!
Dora (=^.^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment