Jul 8, 2017

Blue Cat With Goldfish - Cat Art

Blue Cat With Goldfish by Dora Hathazi Mendes, from the Cats of Karavella Collection.


A charming and colorful cat painting about a Blue Cat with striped socks looking down into the round aquarium where the goldfish swims peacefully. My lovely pets finally in a peaceful scenery framed in by my idyllic artist statement - friends forever-. The Cat has calmed down, she doesn't want to catch it anymore.  Such simple view brings peace to my day journey , hopefully they will help you find it too. 


Blue Cat With Goldfish cat art by Dora Hathazi Mendes
Blue Cat with Goldfish - cat painting by Dora Hathazi Mendes



"Japanese goldfish 
With your gossamer tail, 
You are the loveliest creature
I have ever seen. 

Japanese kitten, 
Put your tongue back in 
where it belongs 
And go away. 
I know exactly what you are thinking."
 - by Paul Gallico 

The Blue Cat with the Goldfish painting is my all time Best Seller, most popular Artwork, it is available from the Official Website of Dora Hathazi Mendes as high quality wide variety of prints ( canvas, acrylic, framed, wood, metal etc ) and related products with Worldwide Shipping.


Blue Cat With Goldfish Collection by Cats of Karavella
Some example from the Blue Cat With Goldfish Collection by Cats of Karavella

For customizable products,  such as items featuring lovely cat quotes, or “add your name” unique products related to the Blue Cat With Goldfish cat painting and to my other cat art, visit the International Store Links of Cats of Karavella to find your own Country Store which offers also Worldwide Shipping.

Thank You for your interest in my Artwork, and thank you for supporting me by sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment