Jul 3, 2017

Cheer Up My Friend - Cat Art by Cats of Karavella

Cheer Up My Friend, Cat Art by Dora Hathazi Mendes from the Cats of Karavella Collection.

I made this rainbow inspired cat painting, before I knew that later on I will have special significance to this beautiful natural phenomena, as I didn’t know that one day I will have a rainbow child. I experienced that very heavy storm, and long pouring rain to have my sunshine, so this cheerful painting always will have a special part in my heart.

Cheer Up My Friend whimsical, colorful rainbow cat panitng by Dora Hathazi Mendes
Cheer Up My Friend - Cat Art by Dora Hathazi Mendes

“It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow!” says the proverb, so cheer up my friend! A happy cat trying to change the mood of her grumpy cat friend, on a top of an enormous flower, in front of hand painted mosaic motif, which symbolise the rainbow.
Cheer Up My Friend cat designs from the Cats of Karavella Collection by Dora Hathazi Mendes
Some Example from the Cheer Up My Friend cat designs from the Cats of Karavella Collection 

Cheer Up My Friend Cat Art available from the Official Website of Dora Hathazi Mendes as high quality wide variety of prints ( canvas, acrylic, framed, wood, metal etc ) and related products with Worldwide Shipping.

For customizable products,  such as items featuring lovely cat quotes, or “add your name” unique products related to the Cheer Up My Friend cat painting and to my other cat art, visit the International Store Links of Cats of Karavella to find your own Country Store which offers also Worldwide Shipping.

Thank You for your interest in my Artwork, and thank you for supporting me by sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment