Jul 17, 2017

My Brother From Another Mother - Cat Art

My Brother From Another Mother. Cat painting by Dora Hathazi Mendes, from the Cats of Karavella Collection.


What happen if a mouse and a cat meet? Usually nothing nice right? But in my paintings, everything is possible. 
My Brother From Another Mother, a charming, whimsical white cat painting, an unlikely friendly encounter of a tattooed white cat and a mouse, appeared to be the best buddies of the World. The are decorated with little pink flowers, and green leaves, in front of a geometric pattern English Art Deco style stained glass window from around 1920. My newest addition for the Cats of Karavella Collection.

My Brother Form Another Mother - Cat Art by Dora Hathazi Mendes

The My Brother From Another Mother cat painting  is available from the Official Website of Dora Hathazi Mendes as high quality wide variety of prints ( canvas, acrylic, framed, wood, metal etc ) and related products such as home decor, apparel, etc. with Worldwide Shipping.

Some example from the My Brother From Another Mother Collection

For more customizable products related to this white cat painting and to my other cat art, visit the International Store Links of Cats of Karavella to find your own Country Store which offers also Worldwide Shipping.
Or go directly to the My Brother From Another Mother Collection of Zazzle Shop Cats of Karavella.


For available originals and commission works, 
please Contact Me by sending a message through my website.


Thank You for your interest in my Artwork, and thank you for supporting me by sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment