Jun 27, 2017

Sun and Moon - Cat Art by Cats of Karavella

Cat Art titled Sun and Moon - Honourable Cat, by Dora Hathazi Mendes, from the Cats of Karavella Collection 

A simple bold coloured painting about a green and black striped cat with the Sun and the Moon in front of silver dotted orange and yellow base.  I made this painting after I read the lovely poem from Paul Gallico, titled Honourable Cat.
“I am Cat.
I am honourable.
I have pride.
I have dignity.
And I have memory.
For I am older than you.
I am older than your Gods, the Tree Gods,
The Stone Gods,
The thunder and Lightning and the Sun Gods,
And your God of Love.
I too can love,
But with only half a heart,
And that I offer you.
Accept what I am able to give,
For were I to give you all,
I could not bear your inevitable treachery.
Let us remain honourable friends.”
– by Paul Gallico from Honourable Cat.
Sun and Moon collection by Cats of Karavella. Cat designs for cat lovers
Some example from the Sun and Moon - Honourable Cat Collection by Cats of Karavella

Sun and Moon Cat Art available from the Official Website of Dora Hathazi Mendes as high quality wide variety of prints ( canvas, acrylic, framed, wood, metal etc ) and related products with Worldwide Shipping.

For customizable products,  such as items featuring lovely cat quotes, or “add your name” unique products related to the Sun and Moon cat painting and to my other cat art, visit the International Store Links of Cats of Karavella to find your own Country Store which offers also Worldwide Shipping.

Thank You for your interest in my Artwork, and thank you for supporting me by sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment